BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 29, 2011

I just LUUUVVV this product.

I just had to share some info about this product that I absolutely LOOOOVVVEE using in my daughter's hair.  I have tried it as well  (& loved it too LOL) but, my consultant wants me to wait until I was completely locked before using ANY oils.  But this product is absolutely lovely.  Now that my daughters hair is completely locked and she no longer has to band and braid, we have been having a blast with this spray. We use daily, no less than about three times a week or so, and after washings.  Ok ok so what is it?Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Nutrient Spray.


 It has three different oils in it. Olive, avocado and shea oils deeply nourish each layer of hair - weightlessly. Olive oil nourishes the hair's inner core. Avocado oil nourishes and softens the middle layer. Shea oil nourishes and smoothes the surface of the hair. Hair is fortified and infused with nutrients for silky, healthy sisterlocks, full of life.  The one thing I LOVE about it, is that it is weightless, so you won't have to worry about it pulling and weighing down your hair/locks, which later causes bald spots and thin edges.  Too much product or products heavy in mineral oil, likes to stay locked in your locks and later can become a major problem.  Needless to say there are a lot of GREAT products out there, they just have the potential of staying in beautifully locked hair.  So please please please, read those ingredients thoroughly on your hair products.
  Although it says triple oil nutrition, it also contains black currant seed oil.  I am not sure if this 4th oil contributes to the smell or the shine, but you have to try this, it is sooooo nice.  And to mention the smell, it has a light, clean, yummy scent to it.  Let me know if you picked one up while you're out and about shopping.  It only costs about $3.65-$4.50 or so.  So it's well worth the price. I hope that you will enjoy it!   Until next time.  LOCK ON!!!

3 comments:

Niko4Sho said...

That Garnier Fructis Nutrient 3 n 1 Hair Oil is my favorite hair oil too!!! Until I just had to screw with it's contents trying to add a little of this and that to make it not run out!!! LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

The Garnier is the best! You're right the sheen and softness are great on locked hair- I need some more:-)

Lady Butterfly said...

I AM SO GLAD TO KNOW THAT YOU BOTH ENJOY IT SO MUCH. WE LEARN SO MUCH FROM EACH OTHERS EXPERIENCES, FROM STYLES TO PRODUCTS. IF IT HAD NOT BEEN FOR OTHER BLOGS HELPFUL INFO ON WHAT NOTS, THE USE OF CARUSO, LOCK LOOPS, AND SO MUCH MORE; MY JOURNEY WOULD NOT HAVE GONE AS SMOOTHLY AS IT HAS BEEN. SO THANKS AGAIN FOR THE FEEDBACK.