BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Sisterlocks in ESSENCE magazine!

*Sisterlocks Sparks Hair Revolution in Boston - Essence.com

Hey lock family! This is some great info about the impact that Sisterlocks and the beauty of natural hair is making across the country.  I accidently posted it to my Locked Blog Exchange account first, but you can link to it now from here.  Just click on the link above by the asterix.
 MORE KNOWLEDGE=MORE AWARENESS=MORE FREEDOM=MORE SELF-LOVE=STOPPING THE GROWTH OF SELF HATE, DIRTY LAUNDRY AND INCRIMINATING FEELINGS ABOUT YOUR NATURAL BEAUTIFUL NAPPY HAIR!!!

2 comments:

new2locs said...

Those that inspired me were Blaqkofi & Salkis. There was no one really in my neck of the woods that was really rocking the locks. I almost feel like a trailblazer in my small city. Now that my locks are two years old I get stopped all of the time with inquiries about my hair. Hopefully I can inspire someone to imbrace their natural hair & lock up.

Lady Butterfly said...

I totally feel ya sis! The only thing that bothers me is that people don't believe it's your hair, or they don't understand how you "keep them in!" But I try to be patient!!! Keep rocking those locks. And I am grateful for those who inspired me as well.