BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 5, 2014

JANUARY'S BEAUTY OF THE MONTH!




Each month this year I plan to feature beautiful inspirations that either have locks or natural hair.  This month's beauty happens to be a huge inspiration and motivator to me, my fourteen year old daughter.  She has grown up so much and so quickly.  She is now nearly 5' 10", and she is loving every inch of her Sisterlocks.   She inspires me as her mother to want to see her excel in everything that she does.  She gives life such meaning as well as all of my children.  We are so proud of her accomplishments and ability to listen to the advice we give her as her parents. 
This style that she is wearing is simple, yet elegant.  This picture was taken during Fall season 2013 (Sept/Oct).  Her Sisterlocks were recently re-tightened in this pic.  I really like her hairline and edges that seem to have free and clean edge, (which is something that I definitely desire and sort of still struggle with.) 
     When I look back at past pictures, this journey was fun. 

3 comments:

Kreyola said...

Awwwww...beautiful post Mom. She is so lovely and her sisterlocks are beautiful.

Lady Butterfly said...

Thank you Kreyola! We are very proud of her!!! Oh yeah we are living the SISTERLOCKS too! ;)

KnottyAuthor said...

Her locks are so gorg!!!!