BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Easter Pics 2012!!!


Hello Everyone!!!  I am so excited to blog again.  So much has been going on since the last time I posted.  This semester was my first semester returning to school since Spring of 2009. I am so grateful for another opportunity to fulfill my dream of becoming a nurse.  We just finished up one of our Nursing courses and I really had a lot of fun.  I am still loving my sisterlocks as well as exploring various up-do's.  This picture seen here is me and my youngest daughter on Easter/Ressurection Day 4/8/12.  Although I needed a serious retightening, it really worked out well.  Besides that, my focus was definitely on the occasion of celebrating the power of Jesus Christ anyways.  My birthday was Monday April 9th.  34 and feeling very blessed and grateful.  Much love to you all and keep on rocking those locks!

2 comments:

NaturaLocs said...

aww she's so cute, that dress looks lovely :D

Lady Butterfly said...

Thank you so much NaturaLocs. Babies grow up so fast :( I just wanted to also say to you, "WELCOME TO THE LOCK FAMILY!"
Deciding to have sisterlocks is one of the best decisions I have made in life. Before you know it, you will be missing even the early stages. So enjoy each stage. Stay encouraged to lock on and on!
~LB