BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 10, 2013

New Product Update!

So what"s so great about Cream of Nature's Leave-in Conditioner Spray?  It leaves your hair super super soft, bouncy and not oily at all.  It is a lightweight, water based product.  My locktician even said whatever you're doing to your hair, keep doing it!!! So for her to say that, is definitely a plus, trust me on that Ladies and Gentleman.  You can spray it in your hair right after you wash it or just use it on hair when dry as your daily leave in conditioner.  It smells so refreshing, like a fruit topped dessert.  Your curls are luscious and bouncy, while your hair is being nourished, protected and cared for.  It's retailed normally at $5.99 a bottle and it may still be on sale at Sally's for $3.79.  It's dual action is activated when you shake it up.  If you try some, let me know what you think about the results.  I have only tried two of the products of the entire selection line.  I have used the edge control gel, and the leave in conditioner spray as forestated.  I look forward to using their shampoo and other products as well really soon... like tomorrow. :)  Let me know if you like it, to those of you who are already locked. ~(You want to be careful if you are in those beginning stages.)  Anyways, for those who are locked,  I dare you to try...  I hope you love it as much as I do.
Until next time, Lock On!!!   ~ }|{~


2 comments:

Rae's Sisterlocks said...

I ACTUALLY JUST STARTED USING THESE PRODUCTS, AND THIS PARTICULAR THIS PRODUCT. MY VERDICT IS STILL OUT. REASON BEING I COLORED MY LOCKS WITH THE CREME OF NATURE ARGON OIL EXOTIC SHINE COLORING SYSTEM ON MONDAY, I ALSO USED THE ARGON OIL INTENSIVE CONDITIONING TREATMENT AND SULFATE FREE MOISTURE AND SHINE SHAMPOO.

WHAT I CAN SAY IS THAT DUE TO THE COLORING SYSTEM AND HOW IT MAKES MY SL's FEEL I HAVE USED VIDEOLOCKTICIAN.COM PRODUCTS AS WELL AS CREME OF NATURE, BECAUSE I FEAR MY WILL BREAK.

I WILL GIVE IT A GOOD 30 DAYS BEFORE I CAN ADVISE A TRUE REVIEW.

Lady Butterfly said...

Hey Rae! I look forward to hearing your verdict. I love the spray and the gel so far. Tonight I am actually going to color my SL's... again. OH MY!!! That's another topic all together. WOW I have not seen this product lines color at all yet on the shelves. So I am headed to your site now to check out any results you may have.. :) Lock On.