BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Months 3 & 4 pics update! (October and November)

~Just relaxing a little too much with hubby
An old month #2 pic!

 3 months TODAY!  Hairstyle up and over to the side

4 month update. ~This picture was taken 11-27-10, the Saturday after Thanksgiving!  I was just finished with my retightening by my consultant Donna.  This is another one of her clients.  She goes by Blak Peaches on YouTube.com.  I just love how her hair color compliments her so well. I really had a great time with such sweet people! ~ 
This is my 3rd month update.

This coming Sunday, 12-12-10 will be my daughters one year lockversary!!!  We are so excited!  I also have a Christmas party to go to with my hubby's job, (very exciting!)  I will post those pics later! 
















4 comments:

Shari's Sisterlocks said...

I like that updo a lot. Do you have a scrunchie of some sort underneath it or is it pinned up?

Kreyola said...

I just love the updo as well. Your locks are pretty.

Titus 2 Thandi said...

I love how full your hair is!Beautiful.

Lady Butterfly said...

Thanks ladies for your sweet compliments! :) I don't have a scrunchie or anything underneath it at all. In that pic I only have about 4-5 bobby pins. I just twist the back up sort of like a french roll and then I curled the sides with Caruso's. It's really easy. There are so many easy and neat styles with the convenience of having sisterlocks! :) Thanks again for stopping by. One day I may do a quick tutorial!