BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 5, 2010

My new pics Months 1 & 2

Month 1:  taken 8/5/10


I used my Caruso rollers in this pic.  I really like how well it curls.  The only con is that the curls don't last long at all. 








Month 2


my little up-do in month 2



I started this style with the braid-out & then I curled the ends with my Caruso hairsetter.  If you curl the entire bang or section while its in the braid out crimpy style, you will unfortunately lose the pretty crimpy effect.  So instead curl only the very ends if you still want to sport your braid-out style too.







Month 2
rear view of 2 month up-do



 This is not a very clear pic, but you can pretty much get an idea of how it looked.

~My Lock Loops came in the mail yesterday.  I really like them!  I must say my hair is soooo currrll-ly!  Then again this is definitely lasting longer.  I will post pics of curls later!







                     

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You look very cute :)

http://ohmysisterlocks.blogspot.com

Naturally UniQue Sisterlocks said...

Very Pretty!

Lady Butterfly said...

Thank you rmcandlelight & Naturally Unique. ...I'm loving that butterfly!

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Just Beautiful!

Lady Butterfly said...

Thank you V!!! ~Always Oh I have got to get that hat girly! Too cute!