BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 12, 2013

       As I look at how far my Sisterlocks have come, I can't help but look at how far God has brought me.  Although I may not know what all God has in store...yet I trust Him.  I  know that His plans for me are good and not evil, and I am truly grateful. Jeremiah 29:11. I just love the Lord so much.  Tis so sweet just to trust in Jesus!  Be Encouraged to Trust God through whatever process you may be going through.
       As for my sisterlocks, I have been locked for 3 years, 5 months and 2 days now.  I must say I am having an excellent hair week, well month, well  you know what I mean. LOL  This hair thing is a good adventure.   Sisterlocks are so convenient and always in/up to date.  'K Blog Family, I want them a certain length though...  Right at my elbows is actually a goal for me.  I am on track for about another 24 months or so.  Then I would just keep them trimmed.  To me it just seems that no matter how long you started off... locks seem to sprout super length around year 4-6.  What's your length goal?  I am curious to know.  Until next time...lock on and on!



5 comments:

Cheleski of The Knotty Truth said...

my first set took off like weeds after year 3. Get ready!

Lady Butterfly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lady Butterfly said...

It seems like no matter how long your hair was when you started the journey, after year 3 you see growth like no other. Could it be the actual locking stage that you're in by that time? Possibly. However, thanks for the warning. I am buckling up for the take off now. :)

Maryee said...

Hey Pretty Lady! I'm back home in Waco, TX!

Lady Butterfly said...

Hey Maryee! Where were you??? Glad to know you are back home, there is no place like it. Happy New Year.