BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 1, 2013

AMBRE' and Sisterlocks!

So I am trying to do a little color...AGAIN!!!  I know what you must be thinking, but it's kind of hard to stay away from it.  My journey is not over yet with exploring color for Spring 2013.  So far I am liking it.  I am learning new ways of preventing it from getting lighter and lighter in the sun! (I must share) Although I am due for a re-tightening I am still able to find great hair days with Sisterlocks.  Although the wind was just ripping in this pic,  because we were right by the ocean, there were no worries when it came to...my Hair!!!   Just relaxing and enjoying the freedom that natural hair and locks gives.  My next color is different, but it will be in addition to what is there now.  You'll never know if you are going to miss or like something, unless you actually see it for yourself.  So I must admit that yes... I am loving the color and I am at peace about that, no matter my past hang ups about haircolor.  Lock on! God;s peace and blessings. 

3 comments:

Kreyola said...

Your sisterlocks are looking lovely as always. Looking forward to seeing the new color.

Lady Butterfly said...

Thanks Kreyola. I am feeling a little bold these days. I will try to behave.

Lady Butterfly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.