BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

She's All Done 9 hours Total



This picture was taken after church this past Sunday, March 24th, 2013.  As you can see, she is sooo happy to come home to Sisterlocks.




with laughter..as always

Oh My... you can't tell her nothing...  Can we say that this only helped build this already confident girl even more.
 

Our consultant Ms. Donna, did an excellent job!  Her parts are impeccable!!!


We are just loving it.  I wish I could have captured her father's happy dance.  Trust me, it was too funny! :)
Thanks for stopping  by :)!!!
 

2 comments:

Shari's Sisterlocks said...

Isn't she just as cute as she can be! Beautiful! I love the headband.

Lady Butterfly said...

Thanks Shari. I think we need to stick with the headband!!!